ELEVENTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE 2014
The Eleventh Ridgeway Challenge will take place on Saturday 23th and Sunday 24th August 2014.
To qualify for entry you must have completed at least a marathon distance event since January 2013.
Full Information about the Ridgeway Challenge 2014 can be found here.
Online Entry through Entry Central can be found here. (Opens in a new window)
Download the Entry Form here. (.pdf)
The flyer can be downloaded here (.pdf)
All enquiries to Tim Mitchell, Race Director, email@example.com
TENTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE 2013
The Tenth Ridgeway Challenge took place on Saturday 24th and Sunday 25th August 2013.
- Ridgeway Challenge 2013 results can be found here.
- Ridgeway Challenge 2013 awards can be found here.
- Click here to see medal presentation photos, first male and woman.
NINTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE 2012
- Click here to see results.
- Click here to see medal presentation photos.
- Click here to see the medals awarded.
- Click here to download the Ridgeway Challenge Hall of Fame 2012
EIGHTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE 2011
The eighth Ridgeway Challenge took place on Saturday 27th and Sunday 28th August 2011.
All enquiries to Anthony Taylor on firstname.lastname@example.org
- Click here to see the results
- Click here to see the medals awarded
- Click here to download the Ridgeway Challenge Hall of Fame
- Click here to view photos from the Ridgeway Challenge 2011
SEVENTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE 2010
The seventh Ridgeway Challenge took place on Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th August 2010.
- Click here to download the full detailed Ridgeway Challenge 2010 results
- Click here to download the Ridgeway Challenge 2010 results
- Click here to view photos from the Ridgeway Challenge 2010
SIXTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE
FIFTH RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE
The 5th Ridgeway Challenge took place on Saturday 23rd and Sunday 24th August 2008.
FOURTH TRA RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE
The 4th TRA Ridgeway Challenge took place on 25/26 August 2007.
THIRD TRA RIDGEWAY CHALLENGE
Saturday 26th and Sunday 27th August 2006 (Bank Holiday Weekend)
85 miles along a 5000 year old trackway through the Chiltern Hills and North Wessex Downs; Grim's Ditch and Barbury Castle and Liddington Castle (hill forts) en route; waymarked throughout; 9,000 feet of ascent; most check points managed by local running clubs.
First man overall: Sam Kilpatrick in a record time of 15 hours 18 minutes
First man over 50: Nick Brooke
First woman overall: Linda Huxley in a record time of 17 hours 13 minutes
First woman over 50: Linda Huxley
3 Completions: Rod Palmer and Kathy Tytler
2 Completions: Andy Smith, Peter Johnson, Sam Kilpatrick, Richard Woodrow, Lucy Gettins, Denise Whyte (formerly as Denise Pickering) and Mark Reynolds
Full results for the 2006 event are included here.